Monday, December 3, 2012

Any ideas or objects posted here are subject to change. 

So, I have an idea for a game. It will be a risk-like strategic rpg. I have a rough-draft of the story down and have started on some of the sprites. It will be a lot of work and I plan to update this blog with my progress. I literally started planning out the mechanics and layout of the game a few days ago. I started spriting last night.

Here are a few of the basic units.





(This one still might need some work)







Here is what commanders might look like




I haven't decided if I will do 3, 6, or 9 frame action animations yet.

How battle party will look


Also I was wondering if any of you know of a decent program to build this thing in? I'd rather not use rpg maker or anything like that. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment